deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Complete Rabbit Hole Compendium Iceberg
What follows is an awesome compendium of almost endless conspiracy theories and fascinating information, set out in alphabetical order in a simple format and not dwelling too long on each subject so long as to be tedious in any way. More like a brief encyclopedia with enough information allowing people to follow up with more research elsewhere on the subjects that peak interest.

It's over 21 hours long and 750 Topics and personally I find it a great watch and listen when I'm picture framing and working on artwork in my studio here late into the night.

There are many subjects that we here would recognise and some which have been discussed before, especially on ATS.

Worth bookmarking to come back to and continue the saga like I have been doing. Please enjoy and share with others who may be interested in these topics and those who would benefit from a damn good Denial of their Ignorance.

Beer

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2u8wtuVOOM]

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
Just wow!

I am going to start going through this... but I can't imagine how long it will take... I haven't any idea how much I can watch at a time...

Thanks for sharing this.
Phew!

I'm up to "H" right now and it's great. So many things I didn't know about and many things I'd forgotten.

Much more diversity in the subjects than I thought there would be and some great clarification of things I was unsure of before. I also like the reference pictures added for relevant information and for effect.

Not sure how much will sink in but once I get to the end perhaps I'll rewind and start again. Lol

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.