deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Barak and Rishi go to White Castle or Nando's or where every
Ex President Barak Obama seen entering 10 Downing Street in London today

Saw this on Reddit and thought Id share...

Agree with the original poster I can't recall this happening before, would think at most they would want to do this on the down low or do they want the attention? 

Certainly, more than Barak and Rishi go to White Castle or Nando's or where every 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/obama-arrives-...30266.html  

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm...&context=3
Quote:What’s this about then, my US friends? Seems to be an unannounced visit to the Prime Ministers office and official residence, and the press were surprised. Why and why now? Obama is popular here but if he wanted to meet with any high up politicians in the UK, he could have easily done so in private without running the gauntlet of press cameras on Downing Street.
He is obviously not a sitting President so seems like a strange crossover of official/unofficial meeting and appearance. I don’t know of any former US President who has done this after leaving office and he is not meant to be the biggest fan of the UK. Just reminiscing about the bbq he held in the garden that time with ‘call me Dave’? Trying to get the latest Kate gossip?
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
Official word of warning that Rishi should stop trying to send away migrants?
Obama is not POTUS.  He is a sneaky SOB.  He once said '"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam ... "  He's probably in the UK pushing his Muslim agenda.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(03-19-2024, 02:29 AM)DISRAELI Wrote: Official word of warning that Rishi should stop trying to send away migrants?

There is a likely component of that, but is that all? I mean we do still have phones and facetime.

(03-19-2024, 06:48 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: Obama is not POTUS.  He is a sneaky SOB.  He once said '"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam ... "  He's probably in the UK pushing his Muslim agenda.

LOL I know he isn't POTUS, I suspect he is a sneaky SOB too, thus the thread but the Muslim angle is too obvious. 

Almost like he is being sent so it openly signals the enflamed Muslim world the Biden/Obama Obama/Biden connection hopefully soothing their angst and showing "we are fighting for you" BS. 

It almost like the US has something over the UK, Barrack is reminding them, hell could be something Biden is oblivious too.

Hell I want to even pretend it's for the collective good, but Id need to see more evidence guess we will have to see what Rishi says or does and have to deduce from there, wonder if there is a Gaza/ Israel message?

perhaps Rishi is late on his Obama Foundation dues...

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/barack-o...ce-5268500

Quote: 
Artificial intelligence (AI), one of British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak's pet subjects, was among the topics on the agenda of the "informal" meeting he had with former US president Barack Obama, Downing Street has said.
Barack Obama was seen unexpectedly walking up to 10 Downing Street on Monday, with surprised reporters and photographers shouting questions about the purpose of his visit, believed to be the first for the two leaders.
While he just smiled and waved, Rishi Sunak's spokesperson later described the visit as a "courtesy drop-in" as the 62-year-old Democrat was in London

"The Prime Minister welcomed Barack Obama to No. 10 this afternoon for an informal meeting, as part of the former president's visit to London with the Obama Foundation," a Downing Street spokesperson said later on Monday.
"They discussed a range of issues, including international affairs and AI," the spokesperson said.
Barack Obama was seen cheerily waving at photographers as he entered the famous black door for the discussions that took place in the Downing Street study.
"He was making an informal courtesy drop-in as part of his trip to London, where he is conducting work of the Obama Foundation. I think President Obama's team made contact and obviously the Prime Minister was very happy to meet with him and discuss the work of the Obama Foundation," Rishi Sunak's spokesperson told reporters.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
Money... it's always about money.

Damn, I wish I could just stop there... but one-line responses are kind of rude and presumptuous.

Frankly, it should be no secret that the number one topic in encounters like these is always the movement and disposition of 'invisible' money.  Say no more...  Tongue
Well the saving grace is they will likely not destroy the planet just these micro proxy wars over and over. Where each country gets to test it's weapons and tactics and make adjustments, all while the MIC gets rich. Among the other ways to accumulate wealth. We know the UK and US are in sync on Ukraine it may be Israel and Gaza where they differ.

One could extrapolate if it warrants such a public visit could be large sums could be involved
First thing that comes to mind is Obama was likely giving Biden his latest marching orders but Joe didn't get it.  Obama probably got fed up and said, "oh hell, I'll just do it myself!".  What those orders are, is anyone's guess but Rishi probably is well aware who's running the USA.
(03-19-2024, 05:44 PM)LogicalGraffiti Wrote: First thing that comes to mind is Obama was likely giving Biden his latest marching orders but Joe didn't get it.  Obama probably got fed up and said, "oh hell, I'll just do it myself!".  What those orders are, is anyone's guess but Rishi probably is well aware who's running the USA.

I do hope you are wrong.  But the realist in me wonders...

"Statesmanship" is a lost art, with very few notable exemplars... I know that Obama has a lot of currency in that regard, almost as much as Trump.  Neither the former, nor the latter can be said to be 'exemplars.' 

"But the future is always in motion..."
Here's the rub I want other countries to follow the US to support the US because its the right thing to do, not because some leader(s) get filthy rich off the relationship.  

We will never know who and how many made bank off our arming Ukraine to the hilt, neither side is close to complete victory. So useless destruction and war continue unabated, with the average Ukrainian and Russia paying the heaviest price