deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aliens from Peru, or Occult idols?
Now that the news is out, we have to ask ourselves why push these things as real in front of the world unless there is something else behind them.
‘Non-human’ alien corpses are dolls made of bones, paper: experts (nypost.com)
Quote: The tiny “non-human” mummified remains found in Peru over the summer that spurred dozens of alien conspiracy theories are nothing more than dolls, forensic experts ruled.
The creepy figures — with only three fingers on each hand and elongated ET-style heads — are made with paper, glue, metal and human and animal bones, the country’s prosecutor’s office said Friday.
“The conclusion is simple: they are dolls assembled with bones of animals from this planet, with modern synthetic glues, therefore they were not assembled during pre-Hispanic times,” forensic archaeologist Flavio Estrada, who led the analysis, told reporters.
“They are not extraterrestrials; they are not aliens.”

So, what was the real purpose of showing these fake aliens?

Well, it could have been an occult ritual. These items are made from both animal and human bones, and of course there was that famous video of the cakes that were eaten that looked just like these items. I'm calling the fake aliens items for now since we don't know the full story of what these were about. This could indicate the symbology of cannibalism and animal sacrifice while the world watched. 

I guess we have to ask ourselves why these known fakes would be allowed by the Mexican Government to be showcased to the world, and then allow for some of the governmental officials to take part in that cake video. These items were, in my opinion, were not about aliens but was about forcing others to witness some type of occult ritual.
THese things looked so fake to begin with.  I can't believe that ANYONE thought they were real.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(01-14-2024, 01:51 PM)FlyersFan Wrote: THese things looked so fake to begin with.  I can't believe that ANYONE thought they were real.
It's exactly this reason that I believe that some other intention was being done by showcasing these items to the public. As some kind of "alien" proof, then the entirety of the Mexican government ends up looking stupid as hell, but if these items were being presented as "aliens" but inside the circle of practitioners these items were occult idols being used in a ritual, then it would be a whole other thing instead.

Due to this theory that occult practices are being used, I will refer to Aleister Crowley's "Magic in theory and practice from Dover Print, 1976 reprint edition (ISBN: 0-486-23295-6)
Quote:  Magick:
"Is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will."

He goes on to postulate:
Quote:"Any required Change may be effected by the application of the proper kind and degree of Force in the proper manner through the proper medium to the proper object"

So in short, if you can get people to believe that a body is of alien origin, then it's as good as actually having a body of an alien. These items made of human and animal bones were played off as possibly being of alien origin to the point that the media was announcing that alien bodies might have been discovered. If people believed that these were in fact alien bodies, then the cake video that was passed around would be representative of the "believed" aliens being eaten to appease something possibly ancient god that demanded human or animal sacrifice. 

If this was the case then the need of presenting these items as possibly real aliens would just be part of the ceremony of using magickal intent by getting as many people as possible to believe or question if these were real. Then when this belief was at it's height, the cake that resembled these items was eaten to enforce the ritual of sacrifice. 

Now if this theory is correct, we might want to ask what were these people making sacrifices to or for?