deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Albert K Bender And The Men In Black
In the 1950s, Albert K. Bender, a prominent figure in UFO research, claimed encounters with the Men in Black (MIB), shadowy figures who allegedly coerced him into halting his investigations into UFO phenomena. Bender recounted how these mysterious visitors, dressed in black suits and exuding an aura of intimidation, appeared unexpectedly at his doorstep. With an unsettling knowledge of his personal affairs, they delivered cryptic warnings, insisting he cease his research endeavors or face unspecified consequences.

What's particularly eerie about Bender's encounters is his claim of telepathic communication with the MIB. He described feeling as though they could read his thoughts, adding another layer of intrigue to their already unsettling presence. This aspect of his story has fueled speculation about the nature of these encounters, with some suggesting paranormal explanations and others attributing it to psychological factors or elaborate fabrication.

Bender's story has sparked intense speculation and debate within the UFO community. While some view his encounters as genuine manifestations of a clandestine effort to suppress UFO research, others question their authenticity, citing psychological factors or potential motives for fabrication. Despite skepticism, the Men in Black phenomenon remains a compelling aspect of UFO lore, continuing to inspire curiosity and speculation.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
While investigating the whole MIB phenomena, people should keep in mind that the US Navy wears black suits and during the 1950s and 60s was running their own UFO investigating separate from Project Blue book.  

Another thing that shouldn't be overlooked was that the FBI had been involved with some of these investigations as well.
I genuinly think they are NOT part of any terrestrial government agency, this is only based on accounts Ive read, I have not encountered them in my own lives. I dont think they're human.

In many accounts, their skin is described lik a mask, or wearing a skin. Some decribe them as almost robotic. Makes me wonder if they even are alive, more like a cyborg.

They're not present in every UFO account, so are the accounts they're in some sort of priority or special case?.

In antiquity were contactees approached by a couple of dudes in black armor riding black horses? 'Ye seeth nothing peasant".
I was not here.
(04-29-2024, 02:03 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: In many accounts, their skin is described lik a mask, or wearing a skin. Some decribe them as almost robotic.

Gareth Medway once compiled a pretty impressive catalogue of MIB encounters and some really do sound quite freaky.

https://pelicanist.blogspot.com/p/mib-en...s.html?m=1

Thought John Keel also made some good points here about the historical aspect.

https://youtu.be/mvm77diHCdA

Cheers.
I have always been intrigued by accounts of them showing up in older 1950’s 1960’s cars with older style suits and fedoras.
As well as disjointed speech patterns and acting not quite right.
ET? Clone, cyborg type things? Idk but interesting stuff for certain.

Tecate
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!
(04-29-2024, 02:03 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I genuinly think they are NOT part of any terrestrial government agency..

Well they certainly sound a bit weird and their behaviour is rather strange as well.

Full Audio Link:

http://www.noufors.com/audio/High%20Stra.../HS_03.mp3

Quote:• “He wore a neatly tailored black suit, black shoes, black socks, a white shirt with black tie, and he wore a black derby. You don’t see derbies very often, and I thought to myself, ‘This guy looks just like an undertaker.. This character was as bald as an egg. He didn’t even have eyebrows or eyelashes. It looked like he had smooth, plastic skin like a doll."

Dr. Herbert Hopkins - Old Orchard Beach, Maine, September 11th, 1976.

Cheers.
(04-29-2024, 01:59 AM)guyfriday Wrote: While investigating the whole MIB phenomena, people should keep in mind that the US Navy wears black suits and during the 1950s and 60s was running their own UFO investigating separate from Project Blue book.  

Fair points there and when it comes to the 'official' position of the U.S. Government on MIB there are some interesting comments made in this dossier from John Keel concerning 'organized harassment of UFO witnesses and researchers' - also some rather intriguing statements made below about the subject by Lt. General Hewitt T. Wheless in a 1967 memo to 'a number of Defense Agencies' and comments made to Keel by the Pentagon's Colonel George P. Freeman.​

Quote:"Of all the interesting aspects of MIB, perhaps most intriguing is the fact that the existence of MIB has been all but officially recognized by the United States government. On March 1, 1967, Lt. General Hewitt T. Wheless, the assistant Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force sent the following memorandum to a number of defense agencies, including Strategic Air Command (SAC)":

Information, not verifiable, has reached Hq USAF that persons claiming to represent the Air Force or other Defense establishments, have contacted citizens who have sighted unidentified flying objects. In one reported case, an individual in civilian clothes, who represented himself as a member of NORAD, demanded and received photos belonging to a private citizen. In another, a person in an Air Force uniform approached local police and other citizens who had sighted a UFO, assembled them in a school room and told them that they did not see what they thought they saw and that they should not talk to anyone about the sighting. All military and civilian personnel and particularly Information Officers and UFO Investigating Officers who hear of such repots should immediately notify their local OSI offices."

And:

Quote:MIB Phenomenon Accepted:

"The concrete nature of the phenomenon was accepted by the United States Air Force, who were concerned that persons passing themselves off as USAF personnel should be visiting UFO witnesses. In February 1967, Colonel George P. Freeman, Penatagon spokesman for the USAF's Project Bluebook, told UFO investigator John Keel in the course of an interview:

"Mysterious men dressed in Air Force uniforms or bearing impressive credintials from government agencies, have been silencing UFO witnesses. We have checked a number of these cases, and these men are not connected to the Air Force in any way, we haven't been able to find out anything about these men. By posing as Air Force officers and government agents, they are committing a Federal offence. We would sure like to catch one, unfortunately the trail is always too cold by the time we hear about these cases, But we are still trying."

LINK

Cheers.