deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A Demonstration Of Voice To Skull Technology.
I am sure this is how "Biddy" Biden and many others get their prompts when public speaking. A pinpoint version hidden in the room perhaps. The "State Of The Union" speech would be a classic example perhaps with Obama sat on his couch hundreds of miles away speaking into a microphone.

Kudos to the Teacher who went to the trouble of funding this experiment to show his class just how possible and realistic this technology actually is. It would be interesting to experience it for myself regardless of how wierded out it may seem at the time.

A Demonstration Of Voice To Skull Technology.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
Fascinating stuff!  Thumbup

I can imagine it being used as you suggest.  I would wonder at the notion that such technology can be applied to many different things, not all of which are evil.  Since the idea uses the phrase "voice to skull" would that mean that the skull is the principle "receiver?"  If the skull is "vibrating" sympathetically, might it also not be 'weaponized' beyond 'spoken' words?
(04-04-2024, 03:22 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Fascinating stuff!  Thumbup

I can imagine it being used as you suggest.  I would wonder at the notion that such technology can be applied to many different things, not all of which are evil.  Since the idea uses the phrase "voice to skull" would that mean that the skull is the principle "receiver?"  If the skull is "vibrating" sympathetically, might it also not be 'weaponized' beyond 'spoken' words?

Like The Havana Syndrome perpetrated by the Russians (allegedly) that FBI agents suffered?

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
Someone I know believes she is being attacked with v2k, and given networks involved, its getting harder and harder to call her delusional. There is a small group of us targeted and she is part of that group, but shes the only one mentioning v2k.

We're only a small group, so why us?. Many people who know us were like You're not important enough for this shit to happen... then they find out we are targeted. Why?.

I dont like to talk about this, even IRL these days. What I will say is that Im more concerned about them taking information OUT of my mind rather than them putting stuff in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3qK0iPWBR8
I was not here.
This tech exists and it’s old.

I remember Nick Begich Jr demonstrating it 30 years ago.