deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3 of 10 Business leaders concerned about hiring recent college graduates
DUE TO PRO-PALESTINE PROTESTS, 3 IN 10 BUSINESS LEADERS ARE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HIRING RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES

https://www.intelligent.com/due-to-pro-p...graduates/
Quote: Many believe young workers are not only less experienced, but unreliable, lazy, and lack professional skills. As Gen Zers enter the workforce, this narrative seems to have become even more prevalent – reflecting that this generation of graduates are uniquely incompetent, political, and demanding.

In May, Intelligent.com surveyed 1,268 business leaders to understand what, if any, concerns they have about hiring recent college graduates and whether they have more worries about the most recent generation of graduates.

What we found:

64% of business leaders have concerns about hiring recent college grads
1 in 2 have become more concerned in the past five years, as Gen Z recent grads have a worse work ethic, are more political, and have fewer practical skills
30% business leaders are more concerned about hiring recent grads because of the pandemic, pro-Palestine protests
22% of business leaders are less likely to hire a recent college graduate who participated in pro-Palestine protests
50% of Business Leaders Have Grown More Concerned About Hiring Recent Grads in the Last 5 Years
Overall, most business leaders (64%) say they have concerns about hiring recent college graduates, reporting that they lack a strong work ethic (65%), have too high salary expectations (57%), and are entitled (50%).

Video where a UCLA protest organizer shout through a bullhorn about racist police on a bullhorn  
https://x.com/CollegeFix/status/1800613108014346506
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
Link isn't working for me.

Overall, this may work out for me, being older.  I have a feeling yet again, that the company I am working for, may go up for sale, leaving my job status up in the air.  
Hopefully this will mean I will be able to find another job, with having a proven work ethic and years of experience.

Actions have consequences, but the youth don't seem to care anymore.
The earth provides everything we need.
We thought we could do better.
We were wrong.
(06-11-2024, 02:02 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Link isn't working for me.

Overall, this may work out for me, being older.  I have a feeling yet again, that the company I am working for, may go up for sale, leaving my job status up in the air.  
Hopefully this will mean I will be able to find another job, with having a proven work ethic and years of experience.

Actions have consequences, but the youth don't seem to care anymore.

Yeah I think he removed the post, it was a 16 second video, where a Palestinian protestor with a bullhorn started a chant about the racist police as she stood right in front of the police. She was almost immediately grabbed by 2 cops and dragged to their side, as she screamed and the protesters yelled foul. Ill see if I can find it elsewhere

His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
(06-11-2024, 02:36 PM)putnam6 Wrote: Yeah I think he removed the post, it was a 16 second video, where a Palestinian protestor with a bullhorn started a chant about the racist police as she stood right in front of the police. She was almost immediately grabbed by 2 cops and dragged to their side, as she screamed and the protesters yelled foul. Ill see if I can find it elsewhere

LOL   idiots.
I've been wondering why, all these proud protesters, have been wearing masks?  Even just the stupid covid ones.  Makes no sense.  I don't remember the protesters of the 60's & 70's wearing them?
The earth provides everything we need.
We thought we could do better.
We were wrong.
(06-11-2024, 03:08 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: LOL   idiots.
I've been wondering why, all these proud protesters, have been wearing masks?  Even just the stupid covid ones.  Makes no sense.  I don't remember the protesters of the 60's & 70's wearing them?

Yeah, the protesters aren't exactly our best and brightest.
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart