deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mysterious Drones Swarmed Langley AFB For Weeks
(04-15-2024, 11:46 PM)Velvet Elvis Wrote: There's another option that isn't discussed as much and that is the possibly that these drones are the product of some corporation or private group of individuals rather than a foreign country. But if they can operate the way some of the whistle blowers have reported then we're looking at some serious breakthrough technology. Are other countries' military and nuclear facilities experiencing the same incidents with the same kind of tech? If so maybe it all about getting their attention and then selling to the highest bidder? I've thought a lot about this and other possibilities and I am honesty still on the fence as to what it could be. There's definitely something happening though and I have no doubt the military knows more than its saying.

Thanks for adding this thought.

Our "Military Industrial Complex" is a real thing.  The government's incredibly short-sighted and self-serving act of off-loading of this "subject" to "contracting civilian agencies" was a chilling mistake which could account for much in the way of "strange aerial phenomena" which the government is either a) blithely unaware of, or b) compelled into silence.  I another US President, after Eisenhower, claiming that there was a world-power out there, one which no one hears about... with their own military forces, air, sea and space... I wonder why they never called him a conspiracy theorist.

Secrecy is weakness.  Camouflage is a trap.  Dishonesty is a cancer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mysterious Drones Swarmed Langley AFB For Weeks - by Maxmars - 04-16-2024, 12:32 AM