deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Sleep Paralysis & Evil Presence in Bedroom as a Child
Quote:Thoughts on all three of us sensing the evil whatever in that home in both bedroom closets? Our family has NO history of sexual abuse, violence or bizarre secrets that we are aware of but we are now on a crusade to dig and see if we can figure it out.

Shared imagination? Influenced dream states of psychic awareness?

When I did too many rave drugs (like Ketamine) as a teenager, I used to get sleep paralysis. Experiences were never "Dark presences" as much as fear caused by my body going numb and feeling like I was having some weird lucid dream stroke. Like extreme fear is associated with this altered state simply for being abnormal and your conscious mind responding to things being wrong.

I wouldn't see "shadow people" as much as conflate REM and my bedroom. Like there would be an awareness I was essentially in two states of consciousness at once.

I would stop fighting the experience and let them go and they would dance through my unconscious with these profound experiences.

Like encountering a persistent or invasive school administrator telling me she's not my enemy. Or seeing the secret life of my actual enemy, the amazingly repressed projection master, that was making sure my life was annoying.

I decided to take a shot in a dark and it helped almost immediately. You know when you can tell a person is talking about you, and you know exactly what their talking about? They just exude their salacious gossip.

I had enough, and walked up to her, and just said, "Why don't you ever hang out at school with the girl you hang out with everyday after school?"

And walked away.

Stopped spreading rumors about me after that. Well, for a few weeks anyway. And then it switched to being more passive-aggressive.

Thank you sleep paralysis in any case.

Always wondered how accurate or psychically aware these unconscious states are because it seemed to be right.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Sleep Paralysis & Evil Presence in Bedroom as a Child - by IdeomotorPrisoner - 04-14-2024, 04:16 PM