deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Joe Biden is expected to make one of the most Important Decisions of his Presidency
(02-23-2024, 12:18 AM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Yeah, I didn't know what the topic of the announcement was going to be when I opened this.  When I saw Middle East and drones and measured response, I thought of Viet Nam, Afghanistan and other places we saw fit to send US citizens to die for questio9nable purposes.

(02-27-2024, 11:40 PM)Maxmars Wrote: They are being given the tools of war.  Their intent is not peace.  

Some of this is nonsense though... people like to pretend that they are attacking only because of Israel.  They're not... they are attacking ANYONE they can now - because they can - now.  It's almost as if an "arms market" had a blow-out 'sale.'  I wonder who had a blow-out sale?

Funny you should mention this.... was about to post elsewhere but it's germane to the thread at hand, even then I may go off on a tangent.

This is the first time Ive ever heard a politician speak like this, I know this is a mantra of mine. What if? I mean this place is brand new if it doesn't have some JFK and RFK threads it should. Do we understand what different class of leaders we used to have. 

I could easily vote for RFKjr. but in my state it isn't likely to make a diff

https://x.com/Holden_Culotta/status/1764...39981?s=20
Quote:RFK Jr: The CIA is a sock puppet for the military-industrial complex, the Fed is a sock puppet for Wall Street, and the health agencies keep us sick to profit Big Pharma “The CIA’s function is to provide a steady pipeline of forever wars for Raytheon, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, and Lockheed. My uncle understood that in 1961 when he came into power. During the Bay of Pigs, he realized he’d been lied to by his agency and by the military brass. Publicly he took blame for it, but privately he said to his aides, ‘I want to take the CIA and shatter it into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.’ But also, the Fed is a captive agency by the banking industry. Jamie Dimon and Larry Fink run the Fed. It’s not working for you and me. It’s working to flood the canyons of Wall Street with money, and that’s much more concerning to me than the agencies. The agencies have too much power because they’re owned by the industry. The agencies didn’t have too much power when they were working for the American public. The health agencies are not working for public health. They’re working to keep us sick, because the group that controls them, the pharmaceutical industry, profits from chronic disease. It’s now $4.3 trillion we’re spending a year on chronic disease, and nobody’s even doing research on it at NIH. All of these agencies are controlled by an industry, and I think that is the biggest threat to American democracy.”
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden is expected to make one of the most Important Decisions of his Presidency - by putnam6 - 03-03-2024, 07:06 PM