deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Change Your Avatar, Mini Profile Background Color, & Background Image
(12-11-2023, 03:52 PM)Scaramanga Wrote: Eventually gonna streamline this better with a user upload gallery like ATS. SO told me the user upload file wasn't nearly as bad as he had anticipated, and I'd much rather do that than use the imgur api.

(01-01-2024, 02:56 PM)Nugget Wrote: I think making the uploading of images easier will help this site grow.
I tried to teach myself how to resize an image for my avatar this fine morning, and finally had some success! The only problem is, after over an hour of struggling I find it far too cumbersome to ever try again.
I'm sure there must be easier ways of doing it, but I'm techno-challenged. I've shot my wad on one upload.... Lol
I've never had to resize any images for ATS (Jpeg), but every one I've tried here says they're too big.
It took me a few years to figure it out on the other site, so I think I have a long learning curve ahead of me. lol
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To Change Your Avatar, Mini Profile Background Color, & Background Image - by Nugget - 01-01-2024, 07:51 PM