deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What sign do you need?
I was always curious on what WW3 was supposed to be. CME, Hackers, Invasion, Civil War, Blue Beam, Aliens, What ever the f*ck is in the Ocean, and so on and so on. We've been conditioned to think that this was going to be something so noticeable that there would be no denying it was happening.

Well, what if we didn't realize that we are in WW10, what if all the myth's, biblical stories, from all religions were World Wars, Including the Adam and Eve story. You know the 2 major f*ck ups. BTW I am agnostic, just trying to add some stuff up :)

We have had the rise and fall of Empires, Colonization that changed World History, Worldwide slavery, destruction all over the world, our air, water, land. Why would these things not be considered World Wars? If there is a war in the Middle East (as usual) and it affects oil around the world in a bad way, is that not a World War.

"What is the full meaning of war?

a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air. a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other. "

"What is the full meaning of worlds?

everything that exists; the universe; the macrocosm. any complex whole conceived as resembling the universe: the world of the microcosm. one of the three general groupings of physical nature: animal world; mineral world; vegetable world. any period, state, or sphere of existence: this world; the world to come. "

So, my point is that if we were to come to the realization that this isn't our first rodeo, we would pay better attention to those who are trying to make us think that the worst hasn't even happened yet, when in fact they know it never stopped.

Peace, NRE.

Messages In This Thread
What sign do you need? - by NoRegretsEver - 12-21-2023, 09:30 PM
RE: What sign do you need? - by TSK - 12-22-2023, 05:15 PM
RE: What sign do you need? - by xpert11 - 12-23-2023, 04:45 AM
RE: What sign do you need? - by putnam6 - 01-09-2024, 09:13 PM