deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dulce Papers
(12-14-2023, 02:47 PM)putnam6 Wrote: Im definitely one of those who enjoy reading the stories and then researching if they have been debunked. Phil Schneider's stories were supposed he stumbles into an alien war in a cavern around Dulce Base just sound so far-fetched.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4IJxjtawl0]

Phil Schneider does come across as one of the more reliable ones when getting into the UFO/ET and DUMB situation with his history. He gave a few presentations despite already having a few assassination attempts. He passed away soon after going public.

I was thinking Youtube was going well to still host a video of Phil Schneider, but when going through it it has censored about 3 min at the 18 minute mark. This is when Phil starts talking about going into the underground alien base and the subsequent fire fight.

Rumble is doing better with the censorship issues, this version of the above video works well:

WHISTLEBLOWER Phil Schneider Ex Tunnel Engineering exposes Shadow Government & Agenda 21 Depopulation Program 

I have seen about 3 or 4 different presentations Phil gave when going public that where done around the same time, there is a lot more out there about it all.

Messages In This Thread
The Dulce Papers - by putnam6 - 12-14-2023, 05:33 AM
RE: The Dulce Papers - by Kurokage - 12-14-2023, 10:43 AM
RE: The Dulce Papers - by MissBeck - 12-14-2023, 11:23 AM
RE: The Dulce Papers - by Kwaka - 12-14-2023, 11:44 AM
RE: The Dulce Papers - by putnam6 - 12-14-2023, 02:47 PM
RE: The Dulce Papers - by Kwaka - 12-18-2023, 01:00 AM