deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weaponized: Episode #47
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqsqcJ6DZsg]
SUMMARY SUMMARY SUMMARY

This episode is 2 in one, an old episode never aired plus current day with updates on Senate SCIF and Jelly Fish Video.

They are having a lot of new whistleblowers coming out of the woodwork. They had a lot before, but recently a lot more are coming out and talking to them.

TMZ very trusted now. They are very into UFO reporting because of leadership at channel. Most mainstream still ignoring UFO topic.

Jellyfish debuted on TMZ. This podcast partially recorded months ago: had both UAP videos on it but never released.

*Pre recorded session begin*
9 flying saucers according to Lazar at Area 51, all different shaped. A lot of odd shapes get reported to corbell and Knapp. They share it with government officials to get feedback. Jellyfish a commonly reported shape but not publicized. 

Jellyfish ufo started 10 year Russian ufo investigation but blamed on rocket launch as cover story.

Pantex nuclear base - work on nuclear weapons on the base. Jellyfish ufo recorded there. Thermal and night-vision video both recorded.  Domed 8 foot radius with tentacles. 

Jellyfish recorded 2017 Iraq Middle East base. Classified as UAP. Feeds shut off to other countries so they could not see this video. Could not lock on the jellyfish which was highly unusual. There is a close up video of it. Geometric shapes on tentacles. Not balloon, metal of some sort. All hands on deck when they started recording it and cut off all feeds to allied.  People dispatched to record it with other equipment. But could not see or record it in night vision devices. They ask everyone. Did you see anything? Had to sign ndas. They play second video of jellyfish. This video is from much further away. They video is zooming in and out on the video as they record it. [Definitely not camera smudge/pidgeon poop.] there is a 3rd video of the jellyfish going into the water and coming out. It is being held by an intelligence agency. Jellyfish was slow over base, started going very fast over water. 

There have video of ufo over nuclear base in France they are not releasing yet - they didn’t mention the shape.
*End pre-recorded segment*

Many years people have being seen at the base. Called ghost on the base or spaghetti monster. They received these videos many times over the years from multiple sources. People saw it in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 by multiple people telling them about this. 

More witness have come forward since it aired on TMZ who saw it.

Could be active jamming on jellyfish. Could not lock on. Not balloon. Users trained on balloons being viewed. They easily lock balloons, could not lock this object. This was first time this weapon system could not get a lock.

They have visitor who saw video when he gets to base after. New York Post twisted his words. He doesn’t know what it is he just knows he saw longer video of this. Post tried to get him to debunk it. He doesn’t hold firm position, thinks it might be prosaic but open to it being something else. There are multiple recordings of various lengths. His job to detect enemy drones and stop them, and to direct our drones. Only thermal picked it up, no other systems. He wasn’t there when video recorded, was on server and shown it. 

The chandelier ufo is on a server with a lot of interesting ufo videos. 

Grusch Ig SCIF:

They confirmed Grusch telling truth about what he said publicly and is who he says he is. Very bipartisan. Tim Burchett gave it 4/10. Wants more info. Congressmen seemed stunned with info received. The takeaway is there are going to be more public briefings on this - sources Ogles and other congressmen. 
END SUMMMARY

My take:

Very good episode. Not a lot of new info, but it sets things firmly in context. 

The jellyfish is real, no one knows what it is, but it was there and not bird poop/artifact on lense. There have been multiple seen and recorded around the world.
(01-16-2024, 06:50 PM)pianopraze Wrote: I watched the videos specifically, and listened to some of the conversation. It may have the appearance of a jellyfish in abstract, but it clearly looks like a humanoid styled robotic system. There have been so many types of these machines in video games that have a similar built up shoulders appearance with hanging limbs. They describe geometric almost scale like shapes on those appendages. I suspect those things are loaded with sensors themselves. My question is propulsion.

I cannot see any kind of exhaust.
I agree. 

reminds me of deep sea diving suit. 

[Image: mr65a75502.JPG][Image: mr65a75502.JPG][Image: wk3EOpP]https://imgur.com/wk3EOpP
Cool I am going to watch it right now.

[Image: 1705333912669285.png?ex=65b9cf4f&is=65a7...10167924b&]
Enjoy this alium.
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
It's definitely getting more and more interesting.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart