deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mandela Effect
(1 hour ago)Maxmars Wrote: Good luck finding that thread!  (Really, I can't seem to find anything anymore)

BTW:  Love that tune!  Is it the subject of a Mandela Effect?... if so, do tell.

Its kinda the unofficial anthem of the ME; not an ME itself, it has somany lyrics that fit with the ME, it was often shared on ME forums and groups.

There are a lot of lyric ME's but its too easy to miss hear, and are pretty much ignored by me, tho there was a Panic In The Disco track that even the artist tweeted he remembered it the ME way. As said, I generally ignore these MEs, so I dont know the track or even if the band name is right...

As for the thread, here it is:

https:/www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/qeylid/me_about_moderator_of_this_retconned_sub/

Quote: "Haha this one again, it comes up once in a while, most people saw the shift a few years ago but then we still get little waves of new observers where it JUST happened for them. Welcome to the timeline! From my perspective, I never changed my user name but yep, this is a kinda famous ME for this sub."
I was not here.