deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The Key To Enlightenment - The Duat
(04-10-2024, 02:11 PM)TSK Wrote: 13 not including spaces. More of a phrase than a word. Wink

I see dark clouds ahead... ;)

Ok, I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but can't get the right phrasing/spelling. 

Are apostrophes and spaces allowed?

Beer
(04-10-2024, 02:26 PM)Encia22 Wrote: I see dark clouds ahead... ;)

Ok, I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but can't get the right phrasing/spelling. 

Are apostrophes and spaces allowed?

Beer

Spaces, yes. It is not case sensitive, however. There are no words in the phrase to warrant any apostrophes.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(04-10-2024, 04:23 PM)TSK Wrote: Spaces, yes. It is not case sensitive, however. There are no words in the phrase to warrant any apostrophes.

Ok, thanks for the tips, TSK.

Unfortunately, still no joy... still computing.

Beer
(04-11-2024, 05:17 AM)Encia22 Wrote: Ok, thanks for the tips, TSK.

Unfortunately, still no joy... still computing.

Beer

Thats okay. The clues will come till its solved. :)
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
"Deny Ignorance", that's 13 letters long you just have to exlude the space and write it in hashtag form. That's more of a phrase too.

The title is the egyptian word for the afterlife, and I guess this site might one day be an ATS afterlife, so the password is "denyignorance".

...and I haven't the ightest clue what the has to do with Charles VI... and I really don't quite understand how you get a 13 letter password from Heiroglyphs about a king, or what really people are trying to figure out, but why not...

ETA: Just realized this is an entire category of riddles. There are several of these.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter