deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spiral UFO's over Earth this Week a Sign from God?
[Image: 8tf78ou.png]

Spiral? Looks like a star shape to me. Heres one story:

https://www.newsweek.com/ufo-sightings-c...pe-1897031

Heres another picture [enhanced]. 

https://i.imgur.com/DIpHgLg.png

So I caught ths thread from the old place and dug into it. Heres the text of an email that I sent to my FED "handler" and other familiy members.  I cant figure out the upload thing so sorry as I only posted one pic obviously oversized. 

https://i.imgur.com/tsSIgaz.png

Date: Sun, May 5, 2024 at 7:41 AM
Subject: Spiral UFO's over the Earth / Enhance Image + Video Link
To: 

Here's a Twitter ~ X link with a video. I took a screenshot and downloaded the image into FastStone Image Viewer. Zoomed in 900% and put the image into negative and reduced noise by 200%. 

Apparently these objects are being seen all over the world this past week. I have never seen an object like this before in my life as I have been looking at UFO's since 2018 and uploaded 300+ images and enhanced them. This one clearly delineates a Star Shape. It does have the wispy "ionized" atmosphere surrounding the object as all UFO's have. 

I DON'T believe this is some sort of classified USA space project.  

As you know on and off I have tossed religion into the mix. I am not a zealot but a sign from God? 

Check it out as I am sure many more videos of these things are out there. This one was over California. That is one state that needs its evil Governor to be removed. 

Thoughts? 

Reference:[img]C:\Users\jajac\OneDrive\Pictures\Pictures\Screenshots[/img]

https://twitter.com/NRAyoungboy/status/1786248822534164922/video/2
Pics:

[631] Screen Shot
[632] Enhanced in Negative
[633] Enhanced
Doesn't look like a spiral and much less like a sign from any god.

The "enhanced" version doesn't look like an enhancement either.  Wink
Lacking any movement in the imagery I would have thought a comet... the disadvantage of not "being there."  I know that some rocket launched have produced spiral luminescence when stages are ejected still spewing fuel...  But the proof is in the motion, in my opinion, especially when describing spirals.

"Signs from God?"  Well, almost anything can be so construed when it comes to people.  I imagine, you would have had to have "been there" to come away with that impression.
(05-05-2024, 03:02 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Lacking any movement in the imagery I would have thought a comet... the disadvantage of not "being there."  I know that some rocket launched have produced spiral luminescence when stages are ejected still spewing fuel...  But the proof is in the motion, in my opinion, especially when describing spirals.

"Signs from God?"  Well, almost anything can be so construed when it comes to people.  I imagine, you would have had to have "been there" to come away with that impression.

So Newsweek coined spiral? There is a video in the X link. All I did was capture a screen shot of the video at random and did what I did and an star appears in both negative and actual enhancement

(05-05-2024, 10:46 AM)ArMaP Wrote: Doesn't look like a spiral and much less like a sign from any god.

The "enhanced" version doesn't look like an enhancement either.  Wink

You mean to tell me that you do not see an image of a star in both negative and the originals image zoomed in?
(05-06-2024, 02:09 PM)Waterglass Wrote: You mean to tell me that you do not see an image of a star in both negative and the originals image zoomed in?

I see it, what I meant was that it doesn't look like any thing was really enhanced without degrading something else.
(05-07-2024, 06:32 AM)ArMaP Wrote: I see it, what I meant was that it doesn't look like any thing was really enhanced without degrading something else.

For what its worth my life has been consumed by whatever we saw beginning on May 4 ,2018. I went down the rabbit hole quite deep. I have used the same software and enhanced pictures from screen shots of UFO videos from all over the world.  100's of them. UFO's can be disquinguished from a star as the stars are so far out the image cannot be enhanced. In this case the image is a star like on the US flag. Thats a new one on me and the obkect has the signature bubbly, cloudy wispy atmosphere around it. One UFO expert coined it an ionized atmosphere. 

I also stumbeled onto a web site yesterday called  Enigma Labs. I went to the USA page and the State of South Carolina in which they had six 2024 videos of UFO's. Yep, the same ones I saw that pulsate, flash and simply disappear. Plus the silent Black Triangle. So I am not the only one seeing these whatevers. Several other members on ATS also saw them and we all had our own videos. Thats 5+ witnresses. That stuff never made it onto ATS as all were concerned. 

IMO not all are of human orgin. My goal is to reach out to Dr. Diana Walsh Pasulka at UNC @ Wilmigton as she is connected with Dr. Gary Nolan, Stanford University and Dr. Jacques Vallee. I am ready to pay her for her thoughts to consult me as to what I have seen, filmed and have a potential connect to paranormal activity [Sleep Paralysis] . 

I already did one 40 minute podcast for York University in London, UK on the above by Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks but she can only take this so far.  I will do another this September. I hope the others [Pasulka] will hear me out as I can present what I have. 

https://enigmalabs.io/
Normally I would be completely skeptical regarding these images and sightings, however, in the last few years I have seen star sized lights way up in the sky appear out of nowhere, static so not satellites. They blink on then off a couple of times and then never be seen again.

There's something going on up there and I think it's been going on a lot longer than anything humans could be contributing to.

Watch the skies.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-07-2024, 08:05 PM)Nerb Wrote: Normally I would be completely skeptical regarding these images and sightings, however, in the last few years I have seen star sized lights way up in the sky appear out of nowhere, static so not satellites.

There are geostationary satellites, but I don't think they are visible to the naked eye.
(05-08-2024, 07:21 AM)ArMaP Wrote: There are geostationary satellites, but I don't think they are visible to the naked eye.

Perhaps they are when they get destroyed.....Spacewars?

Sidenote, I saw the ISS fly over last night. Just a bright dot really, even through binoculars. I'm sure it was more than a dot when I've seen it before and some of the inny-outy bits were more apparent.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-07-2024, 08:05 PM)Nerb Wrote: Normally I would be completely skeptical regarding these images and sightings, however, in the last few years I have seen star sized lights way up in the sky appear out of nowhere, static so not satellites. They blink on then off a couple of times and then never be seen again.

There's something going on up there and I think it's been going on a lot longer than anything humans could be contributing to.

Watch the skies.

I agree with you. One type is a object that mimincs a star as they pulsate and flash five colors like a police car. Atr issue is a star casacdes across the sky in North American from left to right. What I have witnessed beginning in 2018 is they came inbound from the right to the left and made a 90 degree turn. As far as these spirals go IMO they have the signature "UFO" atmosphere surrounding them.

(05-08-2024, 07:21 AM)ArMaP Wrote: There are geostationary satellites, but I don't think they are visible to the naked eye.

Yes, those are up there but what I picked up on is their signature whispy bubbly atmosphere surrounding the object. Then again another USA classified black budget patent as the ISS doesnt have that tye of atmosphere surrounding it!