Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serial Killer Calls Howard Stern
[Video: https://youtu.be/ARpbwa5s2SM?feature=shared]

What do you think? Is he for real?
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
In nearly all things "Howard Stern" I can recall, I have an overriding sense of "show business."  In the past, I heard of the concept of "prestige" as it applies to the thespian culture.  Nothing trumps notoriety, or as they say frequently, there's no such thing as 'bad' publicity to a thespian.

Is he for real?  I suspect he is... but being for real is not as valid a question as "Why this, why now, and why him?"  Criminal cases are not well developed within the media sphere, ever... too much "show business," not enough due process.
Howard and Robin asked interesting questions about location (New Orleans) and time frames, whether or not he has tattoos, arson events as a child, of the killings and the nature of the serial killer that might lead police detectives right to the killer, that is, if this interview is legit. Interesting that a lot of this killer's modus operandi (using a hammer to kill) came from comic books and/or cartoons. If this is legit he let two prostitutes go unharmed that he picked in in the Jimmy Swaggart prostitution area of some town or small where a black policeman was the suspect of these killings. Why is this guy so hard to find because prostitutes were killed and nobody cared?

The alleged serial killer seems to want Howard help him to understand why he wants to kill prostitutes, so is this the killer's call for help, does he want to be caught?
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(04-15-2024, 07:13 AM)quintessentone Wrote:  so is this the killer's call for help, does he want to be caught?

I think that, in the end, they all want to be caught.  I think they like people knowing what they did and they get a kick out of knowing that people know .. in some twisted way.   That's only  my own thought and not anything that I've read anywhere.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(04-15-2024, 04:03 PM)FlyersFan Wrote: I think that, in the end, they all want to be caught.  I think they like people knowing what they did and they get a kick out of knowing that people know .. in some twisted way.   That's only  my own thought and not anything that I've read anywhere.

I would agree with that theory but this particular killer was definitely telling Howard, twice I think, that he did not know why he wanted to kill prostitutes. Although Howard did ask him if he got himself off thinking about it afterwards and the killer said that he did once. Anyway, on a psychological analysis basis there could be multiple reasons why he is reaching out to Howard, on a humanist level listening to him was sickening.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
It was like watching and listening to an episode of "Criminal Minds".

Which was a great show by the way but it paled in comparison to Netflix's "Mind Hunter".

Now that was *great* television.  I can't believe they only did 3 seasons although I heard that there was such an outcry from viewers that they're going to do more.

I hope so.
Cicada 3301  * That which is hidden will be revealed *