deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senator Karim Bianchi, from Chile, says he was abducted 2012
Quote:Senator Karim Bianchi, from Chile, telling for the first time he was abducted by a flying saucer in the Chilean Antarctic region, 2012.

Twitter Video Link

Says he was in his car on the phone. The car stopped and so did the phone. Then he lost time and was in another location. 

Watch the twitter video link above to see his personal account. Live on air.  

Bold move. 

Real experience or political play? I’m not up on Chilean politics, any one here have any insight? 

This aired 3 days ago I was told when I asked in the twitter thread.
Pianopraze,  I tried to visit the twitter link you shared but it appears 'empty' of content.  (Maybe it's just me.)

Might you be able to find another link?

I am very interested in what you are trying to share.
(05-13-2024, 04:16 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Pianopraze,  I tried to visit the twitter link you shared but it appears 'empty' of content.  (Maybe it's just me.)

Might you be able to find another link?

I am very interested in what you are trying to share.

That’s very weird, works for me, I just clicked it. Maybe only works registered Twitter users? I though elon stopped that silliness.

I will try again, and give the Reddit discussion on it:

Reddit discussion

Twitter link
(05-13-2024, 06:54 PM)pianopraze Wrote: That’s very weird, works for me, I just clicked it. Maybe only works registered Twitter users? I though elon stopped that silliness.

I will try again, and give the Reddit discussion on it:

Reddit discussion

Twitter link

You know what? It was my script blocker... embarrassing... Sad
In the tweet that say the original article is not available... and the link they offer is dead... but

https://www.cnnchile.com/tendencias/yo-f..._20240510/

It's in Spanish, but worth a look if you are interested in this report....

(in case it disappears again... an automated translation into English)

“ I was abducted ... Seriously ”:
The paranormal experience that Senator Bianchi related

The parliamentarian, in the framework of his participation in the Not News program of Via X revealed an anecdote, until now, unknown that involves supposed beings from another planet. 

“ I was abducted…Seriously ”.

The speaker is the senator for the Magallanes Region, Karim Bianchi. The parliamentarian, within the framework of his participation in the program Not News from Via X revealed an anecdote, until now, unknown that involves supposed beings from another planet.

Bianchi, before the watchful eye of the panelists and the host of the program, Nicolás Larraín, related what would have happened to him in 2012: “ He was on his way to Natales to Punta Arenas. I am approached by a large rotating light, a saucer. My vehicle ” goes out.

“ I was talking on the phone with someone, everything went out. And then I appear about 200 kilometers later ”, I continue.

"I was abducted...Seriously ": The paranormal experience that Senator Bianchi related

“ And after that event I saw owls and owls everywhere. I had to find out with a person (...) but it had a meaning that one saw through the twist of the neck and the eyes. And they gave me ... A person came, gave me an owl. I saw a friend with an owl shirt ”, she supplemented.

But, according to the Magellanic legislator, the paranormal fact did not stop there, but continued some time later.

“ An old skinny boy came to my office and brought me some papers. And he said you have to spread the message. And he brought me some papers that were NASA secrets. He brought them there. And he told me he was a person from another planet and that I, since I had been seduced, brought me those documents. Documents I still have ... ”, closed.

The translation is a nasty compromise of wordsmithing by the algorithm, and not very fluid... but you get the idea.
(05-13-2024, 08:31 PM)Maxmars Wrote: In the tweet that say the original article is not available...

what? Are we is same timeline? The tweet is there and it has a video that I can watch. Here is screen shot. 

edit to add the translation you posted matches the translation in the video, just rewatched it. 
[Image: qx6642e92c.jpg]
I read in the text in the reddit entry not twitter... sorry my mistake (again) ...  The internetz is complicated!
*passes the crayons*
Where all the ufo peeps at?

this is raging on twitter and Reddit, trickling on ATS…

*knock knock knock* on computer screen…
I was wondering 'bout that myself...

Algorithms?