deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
SOLVED - The Key To Enlightenment
[Image: clue2.png]

[Image: key_announce.png]
So what am I going to doing with the Datura?

"pharmasurplus" should not happen in the modern world.
I was not here.
Give us a clue please, like: is that the correct number of characters in dots for the password?

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
welp i couldn't figure it out in the past 5 minutes since noticing the header and clicking on it...
I leave this and hope God can see my heart is pure...
Is Heaven just another door? ?
(04-02-2024, 06:29 PM)Sakiale Wrote: welp i couldn't figure it out in the past 5 minutes since noticing the header and clicking on it...

More clues will come.

It's more of a puzzle than an April Fools joke, so I'm gonna leave it up and provide clues till it's solved. If it's an April Fools prank on anyone, it's Darko. Wink
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(04-02-2024, 08:34 PM)TSK Wrote: More clues will come.

It's more of a puzzle than an April Fools joke, so I'm gonna leave it up and provide clues till it's solved. If it's an April Fools prank on anyone, it's Darko. Wink

Could be just me, but when clicking the thread on the site it takes me straight to the password page.
I can ONLY see the actual riddle page when clicking on replies in "recent threads" list on the left.

I hope it doesn't mean nobody else gets to see the riddle page before the password or puzzle pages.

Just saying.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(04-02-2024, 08:47 PM)Nerb Wrote: Could be just me, but when clicking the thread on the site it takes me straight to the password page.
I can ONLY see the actual riddle page when clicking on replies in "recent threads" list on the left.

I hope it doesn't mean nobody else gets to see the riddle page before the password or puzzle pages.

Just saying.

Do you mean the forum listing? It's set up to just be a link to the puzzle page instead of an actual forum. The clue threads are in the general conspiracies forum.

You're right. It was probably confusing that way. I changed it to an actual forum with the link inside. The link is also now marked as external. Biggrin
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
Deleted post (changed mind about comment)
I don't get it? When you clicky on the linky Vivat Rex (Latin for "Long live the King") pops up.

Biblically we should be nearing the "Time of Man" and all those living will be judged. 
In myth the Time of Man is the time where man was offered no protections by the gods (or in a monotheistic era God). This is caused by the majority of humanity turning its back on the advice, guidance, and laws of the gods/God. The Time of Man ends when humanity learns the hard way that the gods/God is needed in everyday life, but there is a strange angle about this relationship between man and the gods I won't waste time here on that though. 

the notion about darkness, well light doesn't exist without the dark, but the inverse is also true. I guess more information is needed.
(04-03-2024, 01:51 AM)guyfriday Wrote: ...the notion about darkness, well light doesn't exist without the dark, but the inverse is also true. I guess more information is needed.
Darkness needs no Origin.