deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Hampshire Man Charged With Death Threat Against Vivek Ramaswamy
New Hampshire Man Charged With Death Threat Against Vivek Ramaswamy. The world still needs some major help in our collective and individual mental health, but will never understand why people let any politician or public figure get under their skin. Its always been an issue, no doubt social media makes it worse. We have too much negative energy floating around for the unbalanced to plug into. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesfarrel...41fe2249ac

A New Hampshire man was charged with making an interstate threat after he allegedly replied to a text message by the campaign of Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy by threatening to kill the candidate at a time of heightened concern about political violence.

After receiving a Dec. 8 text message advertising a Monday campaign stop in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, 30-year-old Tyler Anderson allegedly texted in response: “Great, another opportunity for me to blow [Ramaswamy’s] brains out.”

Anderson also allegedly threatened in a second text message “to kill everyone who attends.”

In their criminal complaint, federal prosecutors didn’t name Ramaswamy, but the Republican’s campaign confirmed to CNN he was the subject of the threats, thanking law enforcement for their “swiftness and professionalism” in handling the case.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
(12-11-2023, 02:14 PM)putnam6 Wrote: New Hampshire Man Charged With Death Threat Against Vivek Ramaswamy. The world still needs some major help in our collective and individual mental health, but will never understand why people let any politician or public figure get under their skin. Its always been an issue, no doubt social media makes it worse. We have too much negative energy floating around for the unbalanced to plug into. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesfarrel...41fe2249ac

A New Hampshire man was charged with making an interstate threat after he allegedly replied to a text message by the campaign of Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy by threatening to kill the candidate at a time of heightened concern about political violence.

After receiving a Dec. 8 text message advertising a Monday campaign stop in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, 30-year-old Tyler Anderson allegedly texted in response: “Great, another opportunity for me to blow [Ramaswamy’s] brains out.”

Anderson also allegedly threatened in a second text message “to kill everyone who attends.”

In their criminal complaint, federal prosecutors didn’t name Ramaswamy, but the Republican’s campaign confirmed to CNN he was the subject of the threats, thanking law enforcement for their “swiftness and professionalism” in handling the case.

I am coming Around to  Vivek , he seems Genuine about Saving America from the Globalists . I Hope I'm Right .Vivek