deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NORMS FOR PROCEEDING IN THE DISCERNMENT OF ALLEGED SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENA
I am a transfer to this site from the old place. I wrote much about my paranormal experiences in the SLED735 Thread on Paranormal experiences. She basically told me that I had Sleep Paralysis via PM in 2018. It began at age 7, and accelerated during Christmas week 2018 and into January 2019 along with visitations of the 7' black hooded thing that I was told in October 2022 that it’s the Guardian of the Threshold.  [Reference: Rudolf Steiner] That thing has visited me almost 1000 times throughout my life as it 1st manifested in a bedroom closet in a brand new built home decades ago. My two brothers also sensed evil such that one brother slept with a light on his entire childhood. None of us were ever molested or abused. 

That being said I had a life changing event in May 2021 such that it caused me to contact several PhD's and the Catholic Church. I had abandoned the church decades ago only attending for funerals and holidays. 

In brief my local Pastor requested that Father Robert Morey from the Catholic Diocese of Charleston be sent to my home in 2021 so as to evaluate me, our home and to the things I have experienced that go beyond my Sleep Paralysis. 

In brief he’s also a Vatican trained Exorcist. He also had a lay team of professionals which includes three psychiatrists to evaluate me for mental illness as required. That never happened as I had a partial explanation of the age 7 Sleep Paralysis as I was told by an older boy that he placed a curse on me after my dad called the police in him.  The older boy tried to get me to perform a sex act as a 7 year old on a girl, I surmise was either4 or 5 years old. I was instructed to put my hotdog into her hamburger bun. I didn’t and took off on my bike.  Did it have a lasting effect on me and my life? Yes it did as I never realized my full potential in life. [Reference: Denzel Washington] I had a good life but it could have been much better. 

Father Morey said that the 7’ thing is a demon and that I have been under spiritual attack since age 7. I took care of most of it in 2018-2019 when I began to pray to God. Then a brilliant white shield began to appear several times. It took me a year of research but it’s the Shield of Faith or Armor of God. The visitations by the 7’ hoodie stopped. It has never returned and it’s now May 2024.

Father Morey instructed me to start going back to church, buy a book titled Manual for Spiritual Warfare, pray to the Rosary, and join a bible study group. Doing so I would be under the spiritual protection of the Catholic Church. 

In summary my last Sleep Paralysis episode was on January 31, 2022. It was a visitation by a 28 to 36 year old beautiful woman. I have no idea as to who she was.

Post 2018-2019 I have only had less than six Sleep Paralysis episodes. I was always on the fence about God and spiritual connections. No longer as I now believe as to just who can explain this from a science perspective. 

As such I will formally request that the above be investigated by the Catholic Church as: 

https://press.vatican.va/content/salasta...42.html#en

NORMS FOR PROCEEDING IN THE DISCERNMENTOF ALLEGED SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENA
Thank you for sharing this.

I recently was listening to a podcast re: Lilith, who was at one time regarded as Adam’s first wife (who refused to submit to him).

This person on the podcast said that she was the wife of Samuel (Essentially Satan) the head of the Watchers, and was the mother of the Nephilim. Strange and weird I know. But… he also said that she manifests as a succubus as a beautiful woman…

I’m glad to hear that those episodes are going away and you can get on with your life as it is supposed to be.

Tecate
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!
(05-18-2024, 12:07 PM)Tecate Wrote: Thank you for sharing this.

I recently was listening to a podcast re: Lilith, who was at one time regarded as Adam’s first wife (who refused to submit to him).

This person on the podcast said that she was the wife of Samuel (Essentially Satan) the head of the Watchers, and was the mother of the Nephilim. Strange and weird I know. But… he also said that she manifests as a succubus as a beautiful woman…

I’m glad to hear that those episodes are going away and you can get on with your life as it is supposed to be.

Tecate

Now all I need to think in my mind is Jesus please help me and it stops immediately. Thats what happened on January 31, 2022. I havent had a SP episode since! Can science explain it?