deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Bon Jovi - I got away with murder
So .. Rock Star Jon Bon Jovi has been with his wife since 1980.  Dating and then married, together all this time.  And he is now admitting that he 'got away with murder' while married.   In other words, he was a serial adulterer and his wife put up with it cuz ... Money???  Love???   Anyways, here's the article for anyone interested in Jon Bon Jovi's exploits.  

Jon Bonjovi - I Got Away With Murder

Quote:Jon Bon Jovi is ready and willing to admit that he indulged a bit in the rock star lifestyle after Bon Jovi skyrocketed to fame in the 1980s.

While he began dating wife Dorothea Hurley in 1980, he was not "a saint" as the band grew in popularity, he confessed in "Halfway There," an interview special he filmed with Michael Strahan for ABC. 

Still, he never let himself fully buy into his own hype.

"I got away with murder," Bon Jovi told Strahan of those early days. "I’m a rock and roll star, I’m not a saint. You know, I’m not saying that there weren’t 100 girls in my life – I’m Jon Bon Jovi. It was pretty good."
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
I don’t believe there is such a thing as a monogamous celebrity. Especially, ones in music, film and sports industries.