deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I have always
I have always starred or +1 rated those who replied to a thread of mine or if I agreed with them in a non-authored thread. I have tried to give positive ratings to those who have taken the time to reply to my threads (here) and I get a message that I have reached my limit of giving ratings for today ??

Maybe a glitch ?? Rogue Nation has the same format as this board however we can keep hitting the rate and give more than + one positive for an outstanding thought or thread.

Sorry just wondering ?
Quote:Error

Quote:You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today.

No one rules if no one obeys

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire
While we are at the + Rate button, why does that dumb video come up every time. It takes more clicks to get past that. What use is it?
Does anyone know the minimum safe distance of ignorance?
(05-17-2024, 08:57 PM)727Sky Wrote: I have always starred or +1 rated those who replied to a thread of mine or if I agreed with them in a non-authored thread. I have tried to give positive ratings to those who have taken the time to reply to my threads (here) and I get a message that I have reached my limit of giving ratings for today ??

Maybe a glitch ?? Rogue Nation has the same format as this board however we can keep hitting the rate and give more than + one positive for an outstanding thought or thread.

Sorry just wondering ?

No, not a glitch. Just an oversight on my part. Fixed.  Beer
[Image: marx.png]
Stupid question probably, but is there a thread I should look at on how to use the rate button. I'm new here, and am struggling to follow this place, like any thing new I takes me a while to feel at home.
On another note, is it possible to change my user name to what it was originally on ATS, I lost that account when the big glitch lock out happened.
(05-17-2024, 10:19 PM)BeyondKnowledge Wrote: While we are at the + Rate button, why does that dumb video come up every time. It takes more clicks to get past that. What use is it?

The confirmation is standard in the software. I added the silly gif for flair.

You don't like my flair, bro?

[Image: qioziCb.gif]
(05-30-2024, 09:17 PM)TSK Wrote: The confirmation is standard in the software. I added the silly gif for flair.

You don't like my flair, bro?

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/qioziCb.gif]

As long as it has an illogical explanation. I go for function over flair except for jokes.

Still used to clicking on the stars.
(05-30-2024, 09:29 PM)BeyondKnowledge Wrote: As long as it has an illogical explanation. I go for function over flair except for jokes.

Still used to clicking on the stars.

I think you'll survive a silly little gif of Michael Scott. 

I like ATS' star system, but I haven't been able to functionally implement it yet here. DI is still a work in progress.
(05-30-2024, 09:33 PM)TSK Wrote: I think you'll survive a silly little gif of Michael Scott. 

I like ATS' star system, but I haven't been able to functionally implement it yet here. DI is still a work in progress.

Being under construction is not a problem. I mostly love what you are doing with the place. Just takes some getting used to.