deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi
(11-18-2023, 11:23 PM)Quantum12 Wrote: Hi I used to use this name…I like to write things that make no sense. I lived in Santa Monica for 18 years and now I am back to Michigan where I was born.

I love the seasons here. Right now the peak of the tree change is over and the leafs are all over the ground. I love burning them, the smell is amazing.

You're making me jealous!

Where I live, green leaves of our ubiquitous live-oak either persist through the winter, or just turn brown immediately and fall off in the breeze.  Still a magical time.  Metaphorically, fall and winter are seasons of life pertaining to the sloughing off what is no longer necessary, and the result is you can see much much further through the forest of life, and realize the truth of what is here.

I do not burn my leaves.  They get piled onto my Hill-o-Chop where I dispense, with extreme prejudice using my 5$ machete, any and all plant matter for fuel in the biothermal reactor that is the compost pile.
(11-20-2023, 11:34 AM)Encia22 Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 11:23 PM)Quantum12 Wrote: Hi I used to use this name…I like to write things that make no sense. I lived in Santa Monica for 18 years and now I am back to Michigan where I was born.

I love the seasons here. Right now the peak of the tree change is over and the leafs are all over the ground. I love burning them, the smell is amazing. Lol

I work out for 1.5 hours every night. Watching out for space invaders at the gym is important. My work I will keep private! 

The end!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83zlG8RChDo

Hey, I know you! Welcome to the new playground!

Ats2508_cheers
Hey hi! Lol! I am still looking for the awesome red car to send you! 
Tumble Tumble Smile Smile Exclamation

(11-20-2023, 01:55 PM)BiothermalReactor Wrote:

I love the seasons here. Right now the peak of the tree change is over and the leafs are all over the ground. I love burning them, the smell is amazing.

You're making me jealous!

Where I live, green leaves of our ubiquitous live-oak either persist through the winter, or just turn brown immediately and fall off in the breeze.  Still a magical time.  Metaphorically, fall and winter are seasons of life pertaining to the sloughing off what is no longer necessary, and the result is you can see much much further through the forest of life, and realize the truth of what is here.

I do not burn my leaves.  They get piled onto my Hill-o-Chop where I dispense, with extreme prejudice using my 5$ machete, any and all plant matter for fuel in the biothermal reactor that is the compost pile.

Yes they are great for growing plants! I like your bio thermal reactor! Can I narrow it? I need to go back to the future