deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello friends!
(12-30-2023, 10:56 PM)Nugget Wrote: I don't normally do introductions as my username is the same wherever I go, but I just wanted to say it's great to see so many familiar people here!

I'll have to work on learning how to shrink pictures before i get an avatar. It took me years to figure it out on the other site, so don't expect anything soon.

I see MIM is here; I was a bit worried at not seeing him around. Hi MIM! And hello to all of the other transplants!

Welcome!
Welcome to DI! Beer
(12-31-2023, 03:39 PM)DBCowboy Wrote: Welcome!

Thanks DB; I'm glad to see you're here!

I'd say Happy New Year too, but being an election year there's not much chance for the first 11 months.

(12-31-2023, 02:41 PM)Zanti Misfit Too funny, Zani ! Wrote:
[Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...527a43.jpg]

(12-31-2023, 04:52 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: Welcome to DI! Beer

Thanks, Blaine! Out of curiosity, when was this site created?
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
Howdy howdy!
Thanks, Byrd! It sure is good to see so many familiar faces here!
(12-31-2023, 08:31 PM)Nugget Wrote: Thanks, Blaine! Out of curiosity, when was this site created?

A few months ago. I'm not sure of the date exactly.

I immediately said yes to helping here when I saw what it's going to be. It's nice to go back to reading or talking about the real topics I'm interested in, and I have had enough politics. I want to enjoy a place like this where we can enjoy talking about the topics that got my interest a few decades ago, without the negative stuff.

I hope this place grows into something special.
(01-04-2024, 03:28 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: I hope this place grows into something special.

As do I. Politics has been talked to death already, and new posts are just based in redundency for the most part.
I'm hoping threads on here never, ever end up being page after page of the same two/three people arguing non-stop.