deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Finally made it
I am very happy to see that I will still get to read the thoughts of others I have gotten used to reading daily, whether I agree with them or not. I look forward to browsing what is already available here. Thank you!
It's a good day! 

Thanks for joining us.

Welcome... 

(but a small request... don't just read, speak with us... how else will we ever learn?)
(03-21-2024, 12:21 AM)Benderisfunny Wrote: I am very happy to see that I will still get to read the thoughts of others I have gotten used to reading daily, whether I agree with them or not. I look forward to browsing what is already available here. Thank you!

Greetings and I also enjoy reading other Deny Ignorance members around the tracks.
Hi, welcome aboard.

Have a great time and share what you can in this new sanctuary.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(03-21-2024, 12:21 AM)Benderisfunny Wrote: I am very happy to see that I will still get to read the thoughts of others I have gotten used to reading daily, whether I agree with them or not. I look forward to browsing what is already available here. Thank you!

Who is Bender and why is he funny???

Sorry.
I could not resist.   Biggrin

Welcome!!!!