Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Civil War
Soon coming to a place a bit too close to home?

[Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyQxtg0V2w]

Release Date: April 26, 2024

What are your thoughts? I will add a few of my own observations in the next post.

Some thoughts on CW. 

Release date: about 6 months from US presidential elections and smack on the anniversary of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster of 1986 in the Ukraine (then part of the Soviet Union). Geopolitics, Predictive Programming and Synchromysticism come to mind. There's also this:

Russian TV to air its own version of Chernobyl, which implies CIA may be to blame

Chernobyl according to some contributed to the fall of the Soviet Union.

Director Alex Garland also announced in 2022 that 
Quote:Civil War will definitely be my last film as a director for at least a while. Definitely.
link

Which could mean he didn't hold back and thinks his movie will be so controversial that getting further projects financed would be difficult?
Not American , but i am wondering...

If there would be clear signs about civil war coming, they would do big cyber attack as false flag . That would make people think more about survival than other things..

Btw , Obama produced a movie " Leave The World Behind "  which may smell as predictive programming to some.. Rolleyes a cyber attack ...

How would most people communicate without electricity , how to organize against the opponents without electricity /internet ...
WOW! Imagine that!!!, I had a song cued called Civil War, prolly not the kind of track most of you would dig, but building a community is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fabi8nyjsYc
I was not here.
I'm not American either but shit that goes down in the U.S. has a nasty way of trickling down to our lowly vassal states here in the European Union   Rolleyes  Part of me would be delighted to see the U.S. occupied with itself rather than meddling all around the globe but my beef is with the leadership, the official and the hidden... not with the normal people.

My suspicion is that civil war in the U.S. is part of a plan that will lead either the "collective west", the anglosphere or the U.S. into a much more openly totalitarian future. When I say U.S. I also mean a potential DSA (Divided States of America).
I'll watch it, looks good.
Forewarned is forearmed, right?
You know, just in case.
I saw this today!

A lot of action, thought provoking! Overall worth the money to see!

I also saw Leave the world behind, watched that more than a few times to try and catch all the Easter Eggs. Liked this movie alot, more than Civil War honestly!
In tune