deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another ATS Refugee
Hey everyone,

Just signing up here as this seems to be the place ATS'ers are migrating to.  I'm looking forward to hanging out and reading the threads even though I am pretty quiet and rarely post.  (3yr lurker and 15yr member at ATS with a whopping 638 posts  ).  

Thanks for setting up the forum and giving us all a place to go; we need one these days even more than we did 20yrs ago.

Cheers!
A warm welcome DiscordantOne,

You are no less welcome than anyone... while we appreciate your participation at any level,

you are also a member, that matters most; 

we'll be ready if you would ever like to chat in the threads!
I am also an abovetopsecret refugee.  https://www.whois.com/whois/abovetopsecret.com

I see their site expiring on May 18th, 2024, so I just wanted to post something over here and get it rolling.  

I was on that website before I was on myspace so I will be sorry to see it go but all websites go away at some point.  Someday, facebook will bite the dust.  It's just part of life.

Have a great day.  Welcome aboard everybody!
(05-15-2024, 05:31 PM)Genfinity Wrote: I am also an abovetopsecret refugee.  https://www.whois.com/whois/abovetopsecret.com

I see their site expiring on May 18th, 2024, so I just wanted to post something over here and get it rolling.  

I was on that website before I was on myspace so I will be sorry to see it go but all websites go away at some point.  Someday, facebook will bite the dust.  It's just part of life.

Have a great day.  Welcome aboard everybody!

Hello and welcome Genfinity as well!

Time and business have left their marks on ATS... it was once my metaphorical home too...

But here we all are... and 'we' are not going anywhere... in the end, isn't that the essential point of community?

See you soon!
Welcome to the site.

Glad you made it, have fun and I look forward to posting with you.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-15-2024, 11:07 AM)DiscordantOne Wrote: Just signing up here as this seems to be the place ATS'ers are migrating to.  I'm looking forward to hanging out and reading the threads even though I am pretty quiet and rarely post.  (3yr lurker and 15yr member at ATS with a whopping 638 posts  ).  

Thanks for setting up the forum and giving us all a place to go; we need one these days even more than we did 20yrs ago.

All are welcome across the Deny Ignorance border. [Image: ats2485_banana.gif]