deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How about a prediction that is coming true as we breathe
I would say the following video pretty much covers everything... Why people can not see this and demand a change is sad and destructive for the Republic IMO.. Instead of death by a 1000 cuts it looks like it only takes 25...

I heard someone say the open border crap was the kill shot for America. I would add not just America but many western civilizations with open borders and the great influx of foreign nationals  who come from religious societies that have made their countries into the Sh*t holes they profess they are fleeing from. Yet they try to change the host country into the same totalitarian type religious regime they left behind...many countries today will be unrecognizable in as little as two generations .... there are already no go zones in host countries where the citizens are not welcomed (possibly harmed) by the new arrivals.
[Video: https://youtu.be/YZe87Wdhxp4]

No one rules if no one obeys

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire
Well, that is depressing.  Thankfully, in my community there a lot of positives including young people with high ambitions and no hand out waiting for the world to serve them.  Let's hope they prevail.
Yes... this kind of production has a purpose:  It is not to educate, but to 'depress' its audience.

Many of these listed items are not suitable to be expressed as a bullet point, in a litany of bullet points all expressing negative things.

I get that many people feel they need to provide "media in a minute" productions.  They are easier to monetize.
I get that we "accept" the diagnosis provided (and repeated endlessly) by popular media that no one has any 'attention span' to speak of.

But some topics (like most of those on this list) cannot be properly expressed in a few seconds. 

I can envision myself pulling this presentation apart - demonstrating the overlaps and self-feeding emotionalisms... but it would take hours and hours, and very few would be likely to appreciate it, or even attend.

Suffice to say, my response is:  "Take heart... you are not blind to this, and that alone is a very good thing."