deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Alien Autopsy
[Image: marx.png]
Amazing!
I have seen this video before, and still don't know what to make of it.   I want very desperately to believe it is real.    I guess I wonder why a different evolutionary process would still create 5 fingers and 5 toes as ours, with everything else different.   Also, I am a tad concerned about the view when it moves around the feet and the *cough* apex of the legs appears to be somewhat like Barbie dolls.... that is, without sexual organs or even any apparent ummmmm..... outlet of waste products.   

I don't really know.   I would love if some person on their deathbed would vet this and other similar videos.   I think of the "Alien Interview" video, and other  "Alien Autopsy" videos.   

I thank you for bringing it.   We will keep discussing it, and perhaps someday someone will arrive with additional data.

P.S.  

They are quite different from most conventional Terrestrial mammals as we know them.... and yet they have nipples.   Curious, no?

P.S.  

They are quite different from most conventional Terrestrial mammals as we know them.... and yet they have nipples.   Curious, no?

It is really quite a remarkable video.    It excites my sense.   It also kind of excites a instinctual memory.
I so wanted it to be true and remember the excitment across the world up on it's release, it's always had a troubled history and calls of fakery a few days after release.

I mean who remembers this 'classic' from Ant and Dec..

[Video: https://youtu.be/kxLrVihZQcY]

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
One of, if not the most famous Alien hoaxes of all time. Or was it?

Link - U.F.OOLED YOU Filmmaker reveals how he faked infamous ‘Roswell alien autopsy’ footage using animal organs and pig brains in a London flat

Quote:The so-called Roswell Autopsy Footage grabbed headlines around the world when it was released by entrepreneur Ray Santilli in 1995.
Santilli claimed he obtained the 17-minute clip from a retired military cameraman while seeking archive material on Elvis Presley.
In fact, Spyros and his team shot the grainy black and white film in his then girlfriend's house in Camden, North London — using a foam alien sculpture filled with offal.

The Sun is not one of my favorite sources but the article does a good job of reporting on the origin of the film. I remember watching the film right after Santilli released it.

As I understand it the creators claim it was a reconstruction of the real film which had all but turned to dust from heat and humidity.

Wiki
Quote:Santilli's admission and more
In 2006, the events surrounding the release of the footage were adapted as a British feature film comedy, Alien Autopsy, directed by Jonny Campbell and written by William Davies. The film presents a humorous reconstruction of the making of the Santilli film based on Santilli's statements, without commenting on the veracity of his claims.[citation needed]
On April 4, 2006, days before the release of the film, Sky broadcast a documentary, Eamonn Investigates: Alien Autopsy, presented by Eamonn Holmes.[7] In this program, Ray Santilli and fellow producer Gary Shoefield admitted that their film was actually a "reconstruction" containing only, in their words, "a few frames" from the original twenty-two rolls of film (each averaging four minutes in length), that Santilli claimed to have viewed in 1992. They explained that, by the time they had raised enough money to purchase the original, only a few frames were still intact, the rest having been degraded beyond the point of usability by heat and humidity.[8]
In the documentary, Eamonn Holmes repeatedly refers to the film as a "fake," while Santilli patiently insists it is a "restoration," maintaining it is a "reconstruction" of an actual alien autopsy film he viewed in the early 1990s, that subsequently deteriorated.[9]
Santilli and Shoefield stated that they had "restored" the damaged footage by filming a simulated autopsy on a fabricated alien, based upon what Santilli said he saw in 1992, and then adding in a few frames of the original film that had not degraded. They have not identified which frames are from the alleged original. According to Santilli, a set was constructed in the living room of an empty flat in Rochester Square, Camden Town, London. John Humphreys, an artist and sculptor, was employed to construct two dummy alien bodies over a period of three weeks, using casts containing sheep brains set in raspberry jam, chicken entrails and knuckle joints[further explanation needed] obtained from a butcher. Humphreys also played the role of the chief examiner, in order to allow him to control the effects being filmed. There were two separate attempts at making the footage. After filming, the team disposed of the "bodies" by cutting them into small pieces and placing them in rubbish bins across London.[8]
Alien artifacts, supposedly items recovered from the crash site, were depicted in the footage. These included alien symbols and six-finger control panels, which Santilli describes in the Sky documentary as being the result of artistic license on his part. These artifacts were also created by Humphreys. The footage also showed a man reading a statement "verifying" his identity as the original cameraman and the source of the footage. Santilli and Shoefield admitted in the documentary that they had found an unidentified homeless man on the streets of Los Angeles, persuaded him to play the role of the cameraman, and filmed him in a motel.[8] The documentary was also released, slightly modified, on DVD in 2006.[10]
Santilli would go on to further claim that the footage was a restoration in a short documentary, Alien Autopsy: Re-Examined, produced by That's Media and shown on the That's TV freeview channel during September 2021.
This video traumatized me as a young child after seeing it on Beyond Belief. For years. I had nightmares about greys. Even now, this video is really hard for me to watch.
[Image: marx.png]