Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
17 Places That Undercover Cops Will Always Monitor
Online Forums and Social Media

First of all I am a former invitee and participant into the "Watcher" program for the FEDS. I am not here gatherng INTEL nor am I an undercover anything. Back at the old place I dropped alot of crumbs assumming that someone at the FED level was reading or using AI to gather. My cause is to stop both the drug and possibly child trafficking in my lilly white one percenter neighborhood. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/17...10#image=8

So, since last August I have been banned from posting yet they allow me to clock in now and then to make it appear to the public that I am still a member. 

I also have my opinion as to why the "happening" happened over there but  I dont need the MOD squad chasing me over here.  In my opinion much was developing on the subject of UFO and Paranormal hence the great reset. Sort of what happened say 10 to 15 years ago. Oh I have no proof other than my opinion and observation as to the historical threads that remain as posted threads. You get that? 

So now the QANON fun bunch has resurfaced. So assume that someone is keeping an eye on you as it isnt me as I have no coin in that game as I am done with Mr. T and I am just bidening my time until our INTEL takes back the USA.  Yes, I am assumming for the best as I do hope and pray for the existance of the USA under law and the Constitution as my FED contacts havent been giving me squat for several months. I am now in a total blackout phase to only discuss milk and cookies with my FED handler. My guess is that USA has recalled all retired Special Agents to actuve duty again as the last time he was activated way back in April of 2020 when Covid-19 became a thing as back then that bat  and fish market story was absolute bull sheep as I read the emails from my POC.  

His last rant several months ago is that if Mr. T is NOT elected as President that riots would enchew along with the possibility of a civil war. 

So watch what you read, write and whom you support as its getting really frosty out there. I also know a secret about Mr. T and it has been vetted among many at the federal level. So I and Melania have something in common. Knowlege. 

Plus dont Fauci Up as hes now in the meat grinder. Thats a TBD

Yes, big brother is watching the hives. 

Waterglass Out!
Is anyone watching me?  I would guess I am not that important to watch but I probably have mentioned things that would put me on a few lists in the past just like almost everyone is these days.
It’s a fair question - who is the “enemy”?

It’s all a matter of perspective.

As a NATO/Solar/Electric/Israel supporter who owns “things” accumulated from all over the world (and daily’s a Subaru) while simultaneously thinking JB is the worst of all time leaves me in an odd position for lists. There’s probably a list for that.

Personally I’ve always thought of being in alignment with the broader narrative and topics that go beyond one president. If you get those things and stay on that course at a high level I suspect “agencies” will be a lot less worried about you.

If you’re a gun nut with “don’t tread on me” and a “we the people” plastered all over your body, truck and house… yeah, you should probably be concerned.
(04-21-2024, 10:22 PM)VulcanWerks Wrote: It’s a fair question - who is the “enemy”?

It’s all a matter of perspective.

As a NATO/Solar/Electric/Israel supporter who owns “things” accumulated from all over the world (and daily’s a Subaru) while simultaneously thinking JB is the worst of all time leaves me in an odd position for lists. There’s probably a list for that.

Personally I’ve always thought of being in alignment with the broader narrative and topics that go beyond one president. If you get those things and stay on that course at a high level I suspect “agencies” will be a lot less worried about you.

If you’re a gun nut with “don’t tread on me” and a “we the people” plastered all over your body, truck and house… yeah, you should probably be concerned.

Hay, we have a “don’t tread on me” here from the great state of Michigan? I wonder if she drives a bubba truck, has a Trump bannner in the back yard and keeps her barking dogs outside all night. Thats what my neighbor does. We are in South Carolina. Land of the bullied.
You obviously have a lot more experience here, Waterglass.

My commentary is purely from observation and triangulation.

The odd part to me is that I can’t easily identify what constitutes a “threat”. It so happens that a lot of people who tend to fall in the “don’t tread on me” camp seem to fall into many other buckets that might be viewed as alarming. Are they alarming? Meh, depends. And that’s the squishy part.

ZeroHedge has an interesting article on this subject right now. It’s a good read.

The idea the the IC has a lot of power makes sense to me. Someone has to represent continuity. That said, “continuity” can be abused. So it seems that’s where the concern lies - not in the continuity itself.
(04-22-2024, 10:35 AM)VulcanWerks Wrote: You obviously have a lot more experience here, Waterglass.

My commentary is purely from observation and triangulation.

The odd part to me is that I can’t easily identify what constitutes a “threat”. It so happens that a lot of people who tend to fall in the “don’t tread on me” camp seem to fall into many other buckets that might be viewed as alarming. Are they alarming? Meh, depends. And that’s the squishy part.

ZeroHedge has an interesting article on this subject right now. It’s a good read.

The idea the the IC has a lot of power makes sense to me. Someone has to represent continuity. That said, “continuity” can be abused. So it seems that’s where the concern lies - not in the continuity itself.

I will look up the article on Zerohedge. 

With respect to: 

"If you’re a gun nut with “don’t tread on me” and a “we the people” plastered all over your body, truck and house… yeah, you should probably be concerned."

Last year in South Carolina one no longer needs to obtain a permit to carry and many here in this state as those as per above types. Me? I own a pickup truck and have boom booms. I wear no colors and have no stickers in my windows. 

I leave that up to my neighbor who is a lawyer and CPA. They are Trump suporters to the T and have a 30' banner in their back yard. I dont know if they own boom booms